Sunday, December 12, 2010

12 Days to Christmas

Today I wanted to know or rather ask the question - Is Christmas only for Christians???????  I am a Hindu and have celebrated Christmas for as long as I can remember.  I buy Christmas presents for those that I want to spoil, we have new clothes, we have a special Christmas Lunch or Dinner. I always put up a Christmas Tree and decorate it. I have different theme colours every year.  Last year was the deep pink/purple and silver, this year I have decided on Royal blue and silver. My theme this year is also the Xmas Stocking.  I am making a Christmas stocking invite as well. Will post soon. I love Christmas time, actually I dont know who does not.

Ok so we dont go to Church but for us it is a time for togetherness and family.

I have only done a few cards so far. Yes, I know not good.  I have been part of the Card exchange at Letscrap and I posted two cards.  One to Betty Anne Orr in Canada and the other to Karien Van der Westhuizen in Newcastle. Have to still make cards for work.

Have a good week ....

No comments:

Post a Comment